We are looking for Regional Sales Managers to cover the individual marketplace and boost our brand presence. You will be joining a fast-growing team of the largest racing marketplace network in Europe, currently covering 20 marketplaces in 24 countries.
Currently open positions:
Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Spain and United Kingdom.
What you will have to do?
– Represent and grow brand recognition under brand guidelines
– Acquire new banner advertising partners
What do you need to be a great fit?
– Proven experience with sales in automotive sector, preferably motorsport or active involvement in motorsport (as a driver, team manager or similar).
– Native speaker and located in chosen country and fluency in English
– Possess and display excellent organizational, negotiational and communication skills (written and verbal)
– Understanding of social media networks, emailing and online advertising
– Most important: you must have an interest in motorsport. If you can’t name the differences between rally, rallycross and rally raid, this is probably not the right job for you.
When and how you will be working?
The offered position is not a full time regular job. It’s a freelance position with commission based payments, which may be higher than the regular salary, if you are really as good as you think you are. Please note, that you need to be a legal entity to be eligible for this job.
Whenever you prefer, adjust it to your needs. We are looking for people who will work because they want to, not because they have to.
Yes, we expect the things will be taken care of and some results as well, but we will never expect you to be always available to us at 8am each day. If we wanted to, we would make sure that the payment and all the benefits would suit that demand.
Want to do this as a “side gig”?
We don’t mind it, you can freely give it a go for a few months, until you know which job you prefer more.
We will start with 6-month trial contract anyway, which enables us to see if you fit our vision and you to see if this is the work you enjoy doing.
You will also get all the help of our sales, marketing and tech team, with designers to provide you graphical material on request.
Do you see yourself in this role?
Send your CV in English to email@example.com and convince us that you are the right fit for the job.
Other details will be discussed with each individual during the online interview process, but you are free to send us any question you might have about the job listing to firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand. All entries will be processed confidentially and deleted after job offer expires with non-selected candidates notified via email in 14 days after entry deadline.