We are looking for Regional Managers to cover the individual marketplace and boost our brand presence. You will be joining a fast-growing team of the largest racing marketplace network in Europe, currently covering 20 marketplaces in 24 countries.
Currently open positions:
Finland, Hungary, Italy, The Netherlands, Poland, Norway, Sweden.
What do you need to be a great fit?
– Must be somehow already involved in motorsport. Perhaps as a driver, co-driver or team owner, media… Applicants without proven involvement will not be considered.
– Native speaker and located in chosen country and fluent in English
– Possess and display excellent organizational, negotiational and communication skills (written and verbal)
– Understanding of social media networks, emailing and online advertising
– Most important: you must have an interest in motorsport. If you can’t name the differences between rally, rallycross and rally raid, this is probably not the right job for you.
What you will have to do?
– Identify prospects for commission sales of their race cars.
– Identify, negotiate and acquire new banner advertising partners.
What do we offer?
– remote freelance work from your home / office.
– freedom of selecting work time.
– commission based payments (average commission per sale – 2000€)
– 6 month trial contract (to see if this is the work you enjoy doing).
– no requirements in working hours per week / month at all.
– full support from our design team to provide any graphics on request.
– additional perks and goodies.
– possibility of becoming a licensed partner
Please note again, that this is not a full time job with a regular salary, although it can be paid much more for less hours involved, if you’re as good as you think you are, but until you get settled in, you should consider it more as a “side gig”, paid only on commission basis.
Do you see yourself in this role?
Send your CV in English to email@example.com and convince us that you are the right fit for the job.
Other details will be discussed with each individual during the online interview process, but you are free to send us any question you might have about the job listing to firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand. All entries will be processed confidentially and deleted after job offer expires.