There are plenty classifieds where you can sell a car or motorbike, but there are not many dedicated to racing, like racemarket.net is. We want to offer professional or amateur racers a place to sell and buy stuff they need to do what they like most.
How to post an ad?
Please read the Terms and conditions before posting an ad.
1. To post an ad, you must be a registered user of racemarket.net. Registration in simple and takes only a minute. If you are a company or registered race team, please select "Company" in user type for proper invoicing and extra benefits (website link, profile picture, company description), without additional fees.
2. After registration, you can login to your account.
3. To post an ad, simply click on the big orange button in top right corner, which says "Publish your ad".
4. Input information about item you are selling, your contact info and item photos. If you want users to contact you for price, leave price field blank.
5. At the bottom of the posting page, you have a box with additional options for your ad. You can already select to make your ad premium/highlighted or you can do that anytime later in your user panel with a simple click. If you do not want additional promotion, simply click Publish.
6. Complete the order by paying with your points (check instructions below how to get more, if insufficient).
7. That's it! Your ad is online and waiting for buyer. You can edit your ad by clicking the "My profile" button in top right corner.
How to get points (for free)?
- Login to your account and click the big orange button "Get more points" on the top or in the left menu. Select the desired pack and complete the order via Paypal or credit card. Safety is assured by secure connection and Paypal.
- Post a link to racemarket.net on your website and send us an email to receive free 10 points.
- Share our Facebook page on your (page or profile) and send us an email to receive 2 points per day (up to 10 max).
- Follow us on Facebook and other social media channels and enter our regular giveaways for free points.
For additional questions or problems which may occur during posting an ad, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using chat window in the right bottom corner.
Racemarket.net reserves the right to edit your ad, if it does not follow our rules and guidelines or to achieve better reach (in case of short descriptions).